The Indian Armed Forces will enroll selected applicants as Agniveers for a four-year period under the Agneepath Scheme.
Agnipath is a recruitment initiative initiated by the national government.
46,000 Agniveers will be recruited by the Armed Forces this year through the Agnipath/Agneepath program. After the four years’ completion, 75% of Aginveers will return to society as a disciplined, vibrant, motivated, and talented workforce to pursue careers in other industries.
The Agneepath Scheme is a move taken to recruit 46,000+ Agniveers into
the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force.
Agneepath Scheme entries would first be made for a period of four years.
The military would teach the recruits the necessary abilities throughout the course of these four years.
The Agnipath recruitment program is a revolutionary project that will give the armed forces a more modern appearance.
Women will also be enlisted under the new program, according to Navy Chief Admiral R Hari Kumar.
However, officials stressed that the necessity for each function would determine whether or not women are hired under the program.
Table of Contents
Angeepath Yojana Online Apply 2022
All applicants who are waiting for the announcement of the distribution of the connection for the scheme’s www.mod.gov.in application type.
They must maintain their position slightly because the authority has not
posted any connections for something similar on the authority entry.
Prior to registering for enlisting, a large number of applicants would show up throughout the enrollment cycle.
Each and every applicant should follow the instructions provided by the authority.
Anyone who meets the requirements for the position may complete the
structure; the necessary steps are provided here.
You must first go to the Ministry of Defense’s official homepage at www.mod.gov.in and click the Agneepath Application Link in order to submit an application for the Agniveers Agnipath Scheme.
Benefits & Advantages of the Agneepath Scheme
- Agniveers would have a wide range of employment opportunities after joining Agnipath Scheme,
- 25% out of the batch will be kept by the Indian Army, where they would be able to continue their job for the next 25 years.
Soldiers who are freed after four years of service would be able to compete in the civilian sphere with the aid of the Indian Army.
Large multinational organizations and other corporate sectors have expressed interest in hiring “Agniveers.”
- The Personal Development Of Agnivesers May Also Benefit From The Scheme.
- They will learn the military’s strict way of life.
- Agniveers will get a salary package of 4.76 lakhs in the first year.
- They will get 11.71 laksh as a “Seva Nidhi” amount after four years.
The particular training that the staff will receive will enable them to start living a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Agniveer Salary Package
Agniveer Pay: Agniveers will receive a competitive monthly package that is customized for them, as well as Risk and Hardship Allowances if they apply to any of the three services.
Agniveers will receive a one-time “Seva Nidhi” package worth Rs. 11.71 lakh after their four-year engagement period is over. This package will be made up of their contribution, plus any interest that has accrued, and a matching contribution from the government equal to the total of their contribution plus interest as shown below.
The salary for Agniveers will be around Rs. 4.76 lakh per year in the first year and Rs. 6.92 lakh per year in the final year.
In addition to the annual compensation, the candidates will also receive benefits including risk and hardship, ration, dress, and travel benefits.
Agniveer Age Limit Criteria
- Agniveer will be the shoulders of the Indian Army. They can apply for the Indian Army, Indian Air force, and Indian Navy. The starting age limit for Agniveers is 17.5 years.
- If any candidate wants to apply for Agnipath Yojana and wants to be Agniveer, He/She should be a minimum of 17.5 years old and a maximum of 21 years. But the Indian army has given relaxation for 2 years in 2022 recruitment to make the scheme successful.
- Any candidate between the ages of 17.5 to 23 years can apply for Agniveer scheme.
Agneepath Scheme Army Salary Year Wise
- First Year – 21000 Monthly Salary + 9000 Corpus Contribution. Total 30000 / Month
- Second Year – 23100 Monthly Salary + 9900 Corpus Contribution. Total 33000 / Month
- Third Year – 25580 Monthly Salary + 10950 Corpus Contribution. Total 36500 / Month
- Forth Year – 28000 Monthly Salary + 12000 Corpus Contribution. Total 40000 / Month
Agneepath Yojana Elibibilty 2022
- Agneepath Yojana hires Agniveers. Agniveers are soldiers of the Indian Army, so the eligibility criteria are as much equal as an Indian soldier.
- Here are the eligibility criteria for Agneepath Yojana.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate’s age must be between 17.5 to 21 years, 2 years relaxation for 2022 recruitment.
- The candidate must have a certificate from any recognized board.
- He/She should have a minimum of 50 % marks in 12th.