Seva Sindhu | Seva Sindhu Plus | Seva Sindhu Service Plus | Seva sindhu login | Seva Sindhu app
Seva Sindhu portal or website is started by Karnataka Govt to facilitate government services to their citizens. It is a great initiative taken by Karnataka Govt and it is a part of the digital India campaign like other states have started their services under digital India. Just as an example Uttar Pardes has started “jansunwai portal” and Haryana Govt has started “Saral haryana portal“, Tamil Nadu Govt has started “tnreginet” Portal and PM Modi has started “PM Kisan Yojana“.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu to Karnataka Residents
The Government of Karnataka has made a commendable effort to provide a digital services platform to its citizens by launching the Seva Sindhu There are numerous benefits that Karnataka citizens are availing of through this scheme.
- Seva Sindhu is an online platform that people can get benefit from their home.
- People do not have to visit government offices repeatedly to get their work done.
- People do not have to go to many different departments and they can get all the work done under this one platform.
- Many channels under Seva Sindhu, such as Banglore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Ataliji Jana Sneh Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras have been added under it, which gives a lot of benefit to the people.
- Citizens can pay any fee through online payment options and they can avail cashless facility.
- Proper work accountability to the departments and employees
- No scam, no corruption, all transparent services by Karnataka Government through this portal
- Seva Sindhu helps to resolve public requests in a time framework.
- Government services reach to public easily
- The public has to visit less to Govt offices to take advantage of government facilities.
- The public has to travel less to get their work done due to the services available through Seva Sindhu
- The expenses incurred on the pocket of people have been reduced by this portal to avail government schemes
- Seva Sindhu saves time of people to avail government facilities
- The functioning of government departments has been made simple and convenient through this portal
- This portal has proved to be less expensive, time-saving, and extremely convenient for the people.
Details of Seva Sindhu
Services Available at Seva Sindhu Plus Portal
- Revenue Department services
- Department of Drug Control services
- Commercial Tax Department services
- Department of Planning Services
- Food and Civil Supplies Department services
- Department of Ayush services
- Transport Department services
- Department of Kannada and culture services
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department services
- Department of Information and Public Relations services
- Department of Women and Welfare services
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment services
- Bangalore Development Authority services
- Department of Labor services
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms services
How to apply for Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration
Here are easy step to apply online seva sindhu
- First of you need to search “seva sindhu” on google.
- You will see the official URL sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the official portal/website
- Now you need to click on “Disbursement Of Cash Relief To Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For COVID-19”
- After clicking the above link one application form will open on the screen.
- You need to enter all required details such as Your Name, Your Father /Husband’s Name, Your Date of Birth, Your Gender, Your Cast, Your Aadhar no., Your Mobile no., Your Driving license, Vehicle details, and all other details. Now upload the required documents.
- Read the declaration and tick the check box.
- Enter the security code.
- Now click on the submit button and submit the form.
If you need any kind of help, feel free to contact at helpline no (Auto Rikshaw Driver & Taxi Drivers helpline no ) 080-22236698/9449863214
How to Register on Seva Sindhu Portal /Seva Sindhu login[Completer Procedure]
Search “seva sindhu” on google.
- Click on the official website/portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now you need to click on the “click here to login/register” link on the right side or web page
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now you have both options “already registered” or “new registration”. If you have already registered then you need to enter your login ID and password and login into the portal.
- For a new registration, you need to click on the “new user/new registration” link at the bottom
- Now “Digi Locker” web page will open on the screen
- You need to enter your Aadhar Number in the required fields.
- You will receive one OTP at your Aadhar number registered mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP
- Now a popup window will open with the multiple service details.
- You need to click on the allow button in the right corner of the window
- Now you need to allow popup on the top for first-time users
- Now again repeat the process and a new window will open
- Enter the email address, mobile no, password, and captcha in the fields and click on the validate button
- Now an OTP will receive on Mobile number, enter the OTP and click on the Submit button
- You will receive an account creation message at your email and mobile no.
How to Check Seva Sindhu Application Status
- Search “seva sindhu” on google
- Official website/portal link will be visible on search result
- Click on the official website/portal link sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now click on the “track application” option on the home page
- After clicking this link, you need to enter the application reference number.
- One OTP you will receive at your mobile no.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Online Travel E-pass [Apply interstate or Check Status]
- Search the link “seva sindhu” on Google
- Now click the official website/portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- You will see the following options on the home page
Covid-19 – Apply here to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka
Apply here to travel from other countries to Karnataka
Covid-19 – Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states
- You need to fill in the required details in the application form such as Your present address, Your traveling address, Your mode of travel, and Your quarantine details.
- Now you need to upload your ID proof after reading the declaration properly
- There will be a check box for I agree, you need to click on I agree.
- A captcha code will be there you need to enter this captcha code.
- Now click on the submit button and your application is submitted.
Frequently Visited Services on Seva Sindhu
- Cast & Income Certificate – Revenue Department
- New Ration Card – Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Issue of Birth Certificate – Planning Development
- Registration Vehicle – Transport Department
Frequently Visited Department on Sewa Sindhu
- Revenue Department
- Food & Civil Supplies
- Commercial Tax Department
- Transport Department
How to Check Departmental Reports [Dashboard]
- Search “seva sindhu” on Google
- Click on the official website/portal
- Now you need to click on “reports-dashboard” on the home page
- Select the department you want to check the dashboard
- Select the service name that you want to check
- Select the location name
- After selecting the above fields, you will see the reports on your screen.
Objective to Start Seva Sindhu Portal
- Delivery of Government services direct to their citizens.
- Integration of various channels under one portal “Seva Sandhu”
- Service will be available for channels such as Bangalore One, Karnataka One, CSC centers, Atajili Jana Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras.
- Citizens can avail services for different departments under one portal
- Cashless Government services
- Online services for many departments
- Digital services facility to their citizens.
- Transparent Government services
- Ease of access for Government services.
How to Register for Senior Citizen Card
- Search “seva sindhu” on Google
- Click on Official website/portal
- Click on Apply for Services
- Enter your login id (email address )and password
- Click on Submit
- Select language from the top right corner
- Select the option from the left side drop-down list
- Now a long list will open with services links
- Scroll down the list and almost at 10 number there is a link for Senior citizen
- Click the link
- Click on I agree on the check box
- Now enter the Aadhar number and click on the submit button
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile no. Enter the OTP
- Upload the passport size photograph and select the male/female option
- Enter the all required details
- Now upload all proofs, Id proof, address proof, blood group proof, and click on eSign in button
- A Consent Authorization window will open
- Click on the I Agree on the check box and click on the proceed button
- Now enter your Aadhar number and enter OTP and authenticate the form and check the term and condition option and click on the submit button
- Now make the required payment
- Congratulation you have applied for a senior citizen card successfully
Seva Sindhu Helpline Number
Helpline Numbers : 080-22230282/ 080-22279954
Email Address: [email protected]