If you’ve lost or misplaced your PAN card, don’t worry – you can easily apply for a duplicate PAN card from the Income Tax Department. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Visit the Income Tax e-Filing website and click on the ‘Apply for New PAN’ link.
2. Fill out the online application form with the required information.
3. Make sure to select ‘Duplicate’ under the ‘Type of PAN’ field.
4. Upload the required documents and submit the form.
5. Once your application is processed, you will receive your duplicate PAN card by post.
If you need to reprint your PAN card, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Log in to the NSDL website with your PAN number and password.
2. Click on the “Reprint PAN Card” option.
3. Enter the required information and click on the “Submit” button.
4. Make the payment and print the confirmation page.
5. Send the confirmation page along with the required documents to the NSDL office.
You will need to include a self-addressed envelope with your request. The turnaround time for reprinting your PAN card is 15 days.
How to Apply Duplicate Pan Card – Step by Step Guide
If you lost your pan card or your pan card is damaged, then don’t worry, here is a step-by-step guide to apply duplicate pan card.
The complete process for re print pan Card
Open the Google search box first of all.
Search for “Request for Reprint Pan Card” and click enter.
Open the first link www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
If your pan card is created by UTII then you can download your pan card from www.pan.utiisl.com also.
Pan card download option with Online Service nsdl
- Open the website.
- Enter the pan card number.
- Enter your Aadhar card number in the next field.
- Enter Your Birth Date and Year in the next step.
- Accept the terms and conditions option.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Submit button.
- Your entire information details will show on the next page.
- You need to select one OTP option.
- There are three OTP options Email ID, Mobile Number, or both.
- After selecting one OTP option then select the terms and conditions option.
- Click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile or email ID.
- Enter OTP on the screen and click on the “Validate” button.
- After OTP validation you need to pay duplicate fees online.
- Select one online payment option. There are two options available.
- The first option is “Online payment through Paytm” and the second option is “Online payment through Bill Desk”.
- You need to pay Rs 50 for the duplicate pan card fee.
- After paying the fee, tick on the “I agree to this terms of service” box.
- After completing all requirements, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- There are multiple online payment options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, QR code, UPI, and Vallet or Cash.
- After paying the online charges, click on Generate and Print Payment Receipt”
- Your payment receipt will generate.
- Now pan card application for the duplicate process is complete.
- Your duplicate pancard request is submitted.
- Your duplicate pan card will be sent at your mailing address.
- After generating pan card there will be duplicate pan card download pdf
- You can reprint pan card with this process.
Pan card download option with pan.utiisl
- Enter your pan card number in the blank field on the home page or website.
- Enter Your Date of Birth in the next field.
- Read the declaration given in the drop-down.
- Tick on both terms and conditions and click on proceed button.
- Rest all process is the same as above.
- You need to pay online pan card fees with an online payment option.
- Once you completed this process your pan card will be sent to your mailing address.
- If there is an error in your pan card such as wrong name, wrong date of birth, or wrong father’s name, then you need to Download the Pan Card Correction Form pdf and fill out this application form.
- Attach your photograph and sign it and upload it again on the portal. Pay the necessary fees and apply for pan card correction.
- What is e Procurement Government of Karnataka
- Step-by-Step Guide to File Income Tax Return Online India
- Pan Card Apply for Duplicate | Re-Print Pan Card Online
- Aadhaar Card PDF Download Process Step by Step Guide
- How to Check AP Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2020-21