Smart Ration Card Status | TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Form pdf download | TNPDS Smart Ration Card Apply Online | Tamil Nadu Ration Card pdf form
Tamil Nadu Government has been started the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card scheme for state people to provide them all Food material which is used to make food like Sugar, Lentils, Rice, Grain, Oil, flour, etc (Tamil Nadu Ration Card pdf form)
Here is link for Smart Ration Cart application for download pdf
Goal Behind Starting TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Their goal behind the smart ration card scheme is to prevent starvation. By Government, it has been decided to give 1000 Rs. to all cardholders according to per family into their bank accounts through DBS (Direct Benefit Transfer). The government has launched four types of Digital Ration Card for a state like Fair Price Shops, White Ration Card, No Commodity card, Khaki Card. With the implementation of the TNPDS Smart Ration Card, there will be transparency in the process of distribution of ration cards
Digitalization has been started for ration cards by Tamil Nadu Government. Now For TNPDS, anyone can apply for online registration through TNDPS Website. Here is a step by step guide that will help you to check your online ration card status.
Types of TNPDS Smart Ration Cards (Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System)
- State Government has issued Light Green cards for rice and other commodities from the Fair Price Shops (FPS).
- White cards are issued for extra 3kg sugar over the prescribed quota.
- No commodity card is issued to the people who are not entitled to draw any commodity from ration shops
- Khaki cards are also issued to the police personnel up to the rank of inspectors.
Requirements of Important Documents while applying Digital Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank passbook
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
Objectives and Benefits of Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
There is around 6.79 crores Population in Tamil Nadu. By seeing this population state government has been decided to make their people’s lives simple and smooth accordingly by launching TNPDS smart ration card Scheme.
· It will reduce Fraud and corruption in Tamil Nadu.
· People will get instant solution without wasting their time..
· No need of printing of Ration cards and distribution them door to door.
· It will boost government Digitalization Scheme and will inspire other state as well.
· The Residential information will be authentic and will provide transparency to the residents.
· In this pandemic situation like Corona Virus, a smart ration card will be effective and helpful to provide food to those people who can’t afford food items at that time or have not any income.
How to apply Online Application Form for TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
It is very simple to apply online application form for TNPDS smart ration card and anyone can apply this form online. To apply for digital ration card online you need to follow simple steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit TNPDS official Website
- Click on the smart ration card application button present on the home page.
- Register yourself at the portal.
- Now you need to fill in the basic details in the application form.
- Attach all the asked documents in this portal.
- Add family member details, gas connection details, and declaration in Form.
- After adding the details please click on the Submit button.
- After submission of all the details, a reference number will be generated.
How to make Changes in your TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- Go to the official TNPDS Website home page.
- Please select the option to make changes that you want available on the right-hand side on the home page of the TNPDS website.
- After entering the desired from above please enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Enter the correct details as asked on the website screen.
- Upload your supportive documents.
- Now click on the submit button.
How to add Members in Your Digital Smart Card (TNPDS)
- First of all, you have to go to the official TNPDS website Home Page.
- Click on the Add member button highlighted in a red circle as per below Screen short mentioned below.
After clicking on the add members button now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- After entering your mobile number with the Captcha code, you have to click on the login button.
- Now a new form will open on the screen and you have to enter all the required details.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents as per requirements.
- Now please click on the submit button.
How to Change address in TNPDS Portal
Now you have to login to the portal by entering the registered mobile number and captcha code.
- After that, you have to enter all the required details.
- Now upload all the important documents.
- After that click on the submit button.
How to Change Head of the Family in TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
You have to follow the same instruction like which we have used for Add Members and Change address.
- Go to the official Website Home Page.
- Click on Change the Head of the Family button.
- Now you have to login into the portal by entering the details in the login form.
- After login in the portal, you have to fill in the required details.
- Now attach the required documents.
- Now click on the submit button.
You Can Change address, remove members, and add members, Change the head of the family by following above instruction which is very simple to use.
TNPDS official Website is very simple and smooth; anyone can use this and take all help regarding their TNPDS Smart Card.
How to Apply Duplicate Electronic Family Card.
- Go to the official Website Home Page.
- Now click on apply for a duplicate electronic family card.
- After that, you need to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- Now a form will be open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the required details in this form and attach the entire necessary document in the portal.
- And now you need to click on the submit button.
How to apply Offline TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
If you are getting some issues while applying for an online TNPDS Smart Ration Card then you can take help by following the below steps.
- First, visit the respective ration shop in your area.
- Ask the application form him or you can also download it online.
- Fill up the application form properly.
- Attach all the documents asked in the form.
- Submit the form at the concerned department
- After submitting the form you will get a reference number.
- Keep safe for future use.
How to Download and use Mobile app
State Government has also launched a mobile app for TNPDS which is a very great idea to serve fast services to state people. It is very simple to download the app on your mobile.
- First, go to your Mobile Play Store and enter TNPDS App in the Search box.
- Now you will get the application Link on your screen.
- Now Click on the Download button.
- After clicking on Download Button, the app will start downloading automatically.
- After completion of the downloading process click on the Install App button.
- After installing the app please register your mobile no. and login to the app.
- Now your app is ready to use.
How to Check TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
You can check the application status of TNPDS Smart Card by following below steps.
- First of all visit TNPDS official website home page.
- Click on the Application status button.
- After clicking on Application Status a new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter your Registration Number and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button you will get the status of your application.
How to Register Complain on TNPDS Portal.
To file any complaint in the TNPDS portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below.
- First, go to the official website home page.
- Click on the “Register a complaint” button.
- Enter the details like Name, Mobile No., Email ID, and a full description of your Complaint.
- And click on the submit button.
Helpdesk Contact Number
For any query related to TNPDS smart card you may contact on 1967 or 1800-425-5901. Please send the code to 9773904050 from your registered mobile number.
Below are the Short Code Description for your support:
- PDS <Space> 101 – Item Details at Fair Price Store
- PDS <Space> 102 – Fair Price Outlet (Opened / Closed)
- PDS <Space> 107 – for a complaint of payment amount
- Helpline Number- 1967 or 18004255901
- Email Id- [email protected]
Question / Answer about TNPDS
Q.1 Can a single person apply for ration card?
Ans. Yes, a single person whose is living alone for at least one year separately in a residence can apply for a family card. He/She should satisfy all the documentary requirements as stated in the section on new family card applications.
Q.2 IS THERE ANY CHARGE FOR APPLYING A SMART RATION CARD?
Ans. No” If you apply for a smart card online with the help of TNPDS in Tamil Nadu, then you do not have to pay any kind of charge.
Q.3 Can we reprint our smart card through TNPDS Portal?
Ans. Yes we can Reprint our SMART Card through TNPDS Portal by following below steps.
- Go to the official website home page.
- Click on the Reprint Smart Card Option available on the right-hand side of the home page on the TNPDS Portal.
- Enter your 10 digit Mobile Number and Captcha Code and press on submit button.
- Now click on the View Ration Card Status button.
- Now you will get your Ration card in front of you.
- Now you can Reprint your Ration Card.