mahadbt | mahadbt login | mahadbt application login | mahadbt portal | mahadbt scholarship
Maharashtra Government has been started a portal known as MAHADBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Scholarship scheme. It means all benefits just in a portal.
This is a great step to provide benefits through this scheme by the Maharashtra government and all people will take the related benefits only in one condition that he and she should be the citizen of Maharashtra state.
Table of Contents
Motive of Starting MAHADBT Scholarship Scheme
This scheme has been started for those people who are in poverty, Deprived, and should be good in the educational field. The goal is behind this scheme to improve the government distribution system and make all services faster and easier for state people. This will prevent duplications and reduce leakages of all kinds of secrete information of the government.
The Government has designed mahadbt scholarship portal for those students who are not able to pay their education fee because of its high rates. Students have no longer to visit the government offices to take all the benefits of the scholarship scheme which is started for them.
Today we will provide all information through this article which will helps you to use this portal easily step by step.
Important Features about Maharashtra Direct Benefits Transfer Scheme:-
The citizen of Maharashtra can take help through mahadbt portal also can apply state Scholarship scheme online easily. So below are the important features and benefits of this portal.
- Easy to track application status by using Citizen Application Tracking Module.
- Easy to monitoring all scholarship updates.
- Easy to upload the certificate like Mark sheet, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, etc. for verification.
- The direct benefit is distributed to registered applicants in Aadhaar-linked bank accounts.
- Easy to register and login in Portal.
- Anyone can apply online easily.
How to Register on MAHADBT Scholarship Portal:-
For applying for any scholarship through this portal firstly we have to register in this portal which is very simple and can do registration our self by following the below steps.
- Firstly we have to visit on official website mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- Now you have to click on the New Applicant Registration button on the right side of the home page.
- After clicking the button you will get a new page where the registration form is given.
- Now put your details like Name, User Name, Password, Confirm Password, Email ID, and Phone Number in the Registration form and click on the Register button.
- Now you are registered in the portal, please keep safe User Name and Password details with you.
- Now choose your scheme and fill the application form properly.
- Upload your required documents
- After completion of your application form and uploading your documents click on the Submit button.
- Now your application is submitted in the portal.
How to Create Profile on MahaDBT Portal
- After mahadbt login, you have to complete your profile which is the most important step.
- Aadhar number is mandatory for creating a profile.
- Without updating the Aadhar number you can’t take Scholarship scheme benefits.
- Now you have to fill in your personal information, Address information, other details, Current course name, Past Qualification details, and Hostel details in the portal.
- After putting all details in your profile click on the save button. After saving your details in your profile now you are eligible to submit your scholarship form.
- First Visit Official Website mahadbtmahait.gov.in. home page.
- Click on the Applicant Login button as mentioned below screenshot.
- Enter your User Name and Password along with the captcha code and click on manadbt login button.
- If you have forgotten your password then click on the Forgot button and enter your details and reset your password.
How to fill Scholarship Form on MahaDBT
List of Documents which is required to apply in MahaDBT Scholarship:-
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate.
- Mark sheet for last appeared examination
- Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
- Father date Certificate(if required)
- Gap & Self Declaration(if required)
- Hostel Certificate (if required)
- Husband Income Certificate(if the girl is married)
List Available under MahaDBT Scholarship
There is 3 type of scholarship available in MahaDBT Portal with different department scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship.
- Department of Agriculture.
- Tribal Development Department.
Post Matric Scholarship.
In this scholarship, there are 11 types of scholarships available in this scheme which are mentioned below.
Tribal Development Department.
This scheme has been started for those students who are coming from tribal areas and unable to pay their fees. The only goal of the government behind this scheme is to help them and make their future bright.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Students (Free ship).
- Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement & Maintenance Allowance.
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department under MahaDBT scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee and Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement & Maintenance Allowance
Directorate of Higher Education
- RCSM (Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj) Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
- Assistance to Meritorious Students scholarship for Junior Level
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Eklavya Scholarship Scheme
- Open Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to Meritorious students possessing Mathematics /Physics
- Vidyaniketan Scholarship
- Dakshina Adhichatra Scholarship
- Government Research Adhichatra
- Freedom Fighter’s Children Education Concession
- JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University)Scholarship
- Assistance to Meritorious Students scholarship for Senior Level
- Dr. PD ( Punjabrao Deshmukh) Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna
Directorate of Technical Education under MahaDBT scholarship
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojana
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna
School Education and Sports Department
- Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College
- Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Class Students
OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department
- Scholarship to VJNT Students
- Tuition and Examination Fees to VJNT Students
- Payment to VJNT and SBC Students of Maintenance Allowance
- RCSM (Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj) Scholarship for 11th & 12th standard of VJNT & SBC category students
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC & SBC Students
Tuition Fees & Examination Fees for OBC & SBC Students
Directorate of Medical Education and Research
- RCSM (Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj) Fee Reimbursement Scheme for DMER
- DR. PD (Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh) Hostel Maintenance Allowance for DMER
Minority Development Department under MahaDBT scholarship
- State Minority Scholarship Part II
- Scholarship for students of minority communities
- Directorate of Art
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri
- Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University(MAFSU)
Department of Agriculture under MahaDBT scholarship
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- Sub-mission on Farm Mechanization
- National Food Security Mission: Foodgrains, Oil, Sugarcane and cotton
- Birsa Munda Krishi Kranti Yojana
- Dr. Babasaheb Krushi Swavalamban Yojana
- The mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture
- Rainfed Area Development Program
- Bhausaheb Funkar Phaibaag Lagvad Yojana
- Rashtriya Krushi Vikas Yojana-Raftaar
- State Agriculture Mechanization Scheme
- Chief Minister of Sustainable Agriculture Irrigation Scheme
Tribal Development Department
- Khauti Anudan Yojana
Khauti Anudan Yojana has been started by the Maharashtra Government. The scheme is only for those people who are suffering economically and leaves in tribal areas. This scheme was stopped by the government in 2013 -14 but due to this pandemic (Corona), the same is started again for tribal Development.
Help Desk and Contact Number:-
For any Query related you can call on below Helpline Number and get the resolution for your query instead.
Helpline Number: – 022-49150800
Q1. What is Tribal Development Scheme Under MAHADBT Portal?
Ans:- This scheme has been started by the Maharashtra Government for those people who live in tribal areas and don’t have any income for daily needs. This scheme is also applicable to a tribal student who is unable to pay for their school and college fees. So this is a great step by the government to help them and also help to boost tribal development in Maharashtra.
Q2. Is anyone can apply in this scholarship scheme?
Ans:- No, only the citizen of Maharashtra can apply for this scheme only.
Q3. Is there is any scheme for Farmers developments in this Portal?
Ans:- Yes, there are many schemes which are started and launched only for Maharashtra Farmer’s developments. Earlier the farmers had to apply separate applications for each scheme. Now, the department has decided to provide the facility to farmers to apply for various components through a single application. They can apply for Agriculture Department Scheme through this portal and take all benefits in one go.
Q4. Is there any reservation for Women and handicap farmers?
Ans:- Yes, There is 30% reservation for women in total scheme fund and each social activity .
And there is 3% reservation available for handicap farmers.